Best NFL Uniforms

floydnimrod

Which NFL team has the best uniforms?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be better if you chose 10 or so teams to vote on, rather than the entire league.

I chose the Falcons.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

raiders... i hate the team, but they're up there with the chicago blackhawks, as best uniforms in all of sports.

simple and as close to perfect as anyone else has gotten.

Eagles, hands down.

Too bad you can't make it so people can't select their favorite teams...you can't tell if the vote is legit or not...lol :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Da Bears. Unique numbers, striped socks, "GSH", unique (to pro sports) colors. Simple, classy, easily identifiable.

#2: Colts. See above, minus the "GSH".

#3: Jets. Well-executed update of the look that they're best known for (Super Bowl III/Namath Era). Minus 1/2 of a point for the nonsense they're doing this year, not coloring the sleeves all the way around.

#4: Browns. You see where my preferences lie...

#5: Steelers. And I like the new unique numbering font to the old block numbers. Another well-done reason to be known for standing out.

#6: Eagles. And yes, I am an Eagles fan. No, I didn't like the midnight green when it came out (mostly because I had to update some stuff). But it's grown on me - the longest stretch of consistent winning in 70+ years does that to you...

#7: Vikings. For making purple look classy.

[sKIP #8 - #29. I don't have all night...]

#30: Cardinals. Like the helmet logo update but they went far beyond what they needed to do in the name of modernizing, and a lot of what they did was awkward (the oddly-placed white darts along the red shoulders, the logo beneath the back of the collar) or a lapse in judgement (black piping, colored yoke). All in all, it comes off forced IMO.

#31: Seahawks. Ruined a great look with great colors for the slate blue monochrome nightmares.

#32: Bills. A blend of every bad idea you could throw into 1 uniform: two neighboring shades of blue; color schemes from 2 different eras melded into 1; piping; colored yokes; side panels; monochrome optional; helmet from a past era not updated along with the uniforms. :puke: squared.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived