Best NFL Uniforms

floydnimrod

Which NFL team has the best uniforms?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

San Francisco. I've never like the team, but I've always thought that the 49ers look terrific, home and away. Their late-90s uniform update is classy, doesn't need an alt, and they always look great. Kind of like the Eagles update -- true to the original, but a modern twist that doesn't look completely stupid (i.e. Buffalo's monochrome).

I think I might have been the only person that really like the Saints' black pants. I thought for that team in that era with Ricky Williams et al., the all black with a gold helmet was unique and handsome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#31: Seahawks.  Ruined a great look with great colors for the slate blue monochrome nightmares.

Sorry Vitamin D, but I strongly disagree. The Seahawks all-blue look from head to toe is the best "modern" uniform in all of professional sports. To me, it deserves equal footing with the traditional looks worn by the Colts, Bears, Raiders, etc.

The updated logo is also a significant improvement. The previous logo looks like an old bird that fell to the ground dead.

Cripes, I forgot about the BROWNS. They have awesome unis. So do the Colts, though the dome has got to go.

Attention Seahawk fans: YOUR UNIFORMS ARE AWFUL.

And this is coming from a guy who loves flourescent green.

You'll look at them in 10 years and realize how awful they are. Kinda like NKOTB and Vanilla Ice.

Too many Canadian Seahawk fans in this forum.

Sorry Vitamin D, but I strongly disagree. The Seahawks all-blue look from head to toe is the best "modern" uniform in all of professional sports. To me, it deserves equal footing with the traditional looks worn by the Colts, Bears, Raiders, etc.

The updated logo is also a significant improvement. The previous logo looks like an old bird that fell to the ground dead.

No apologies necessary. Opinions is all they are. Clearly, I don't see eye to eye with your opinion. IMO, there are better modern uniforms (Texans, Broncos, Panthers, Pats), monochromes are a mess - I'd like the 'Hawks much much more if they could bust out the white pants, and maybe choose one of the 2 shades of blue and ditch the other.

And the new logo isn't that far removed from the original one that I'd say there is a significant improvement.

But that's me. You stated your feelings, and I respect the difference of opinion.

To quote Ron Burgundy, "Agree to disagree."

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I went with the Jets...by far my favorite uniform in the NFL. It's so classy, yet keeps up with the times. I guess that might be because retro is "in". I'd like to give a nod to my Lions, but thos black alts are atrocious. If they wore the Fanksgibbin' throwbacks every week, they'd easily take the cake in my book. I also like the Texans, Colts, and Chargers. I'm not big on turquoise, so I'm not big on Jacksonville, Carolina, or Miami...especially when the Phins go all teal. :puke:

I just want to know why so many people love the color hodgepodge known as the Cowboys. I'd like them if the white and navy were the same, and if they would pick a blue and a silver already. That green-silver is just pathetic.

VmWIn6B.png

I just want to know why so many people love the color hodgepodge known as the Cowboys. I'd like them if the white and navy were the same, and if they would pick a blue and a silver already. That green-silver is just pathetic.

the silver-green isn't pathetic... it's unique. it's a color that screams dallas cowboys, to me. it's basically the main color of the white uniforms that they wear basically every week.

if they used silver-blue on everything, they'd look just like the rest of the silver teams in football.

everyone seems to be so ready to jump at navy and silver-blue for the cowboys, but i'm not... i'd like to see them have consistency in their colors, but i think that royal and silver-green is much more recognizable as the dallas cowboys.

Yes. EXACTLY what Cole said. The greenish silver is a very cool color.

As for the best uniforms...

Steelers - these would be perfect if they went back to block numbers

49ers - still think it's the best modern update that has been done

Saints - I absolutely love those copper/gold numbers

Chargers throwbacks - shut up, these things are awesome

Packers - green and YELLOW look great together.

Raiders - a flawless football uniform

Texans red alts - should be the full time look

Bears - classic

Browns - completely no nonsense

Colts - blue and white, no trim color needed

Vikings - really sharp since they matched the dazzle purple in the helmet with the jersey

Jets - again, green and white, no trim color needed

Giants - the home uni's are beautiful

Help me out here. Everyone talks reverently of the Detroit Turkey Throwbacks. I don't get it. Too plain for me. Change my mind for me. I love tradition as much as the next guy (what happened to my Bengals unis (!?)), but I haven't been able to buy in with the plain Thanksgiving Lions.

By the way, Cowboys silver-green is perfect. When they wear the standard silver with their navy jerseys, they shouldn't even be called the Cowboys.

It's all about the Bears. The bears jersey has everything you'd want on a uniform. Stripes, sleeves, tradition, and great colors and balance. That jersey represents what football is all about, ignoring records.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

When voting on this, you have to look at the overall package.

Which leads me to this point: The New York Jets have fine uniforms except for those awful, cluttered logos on their helmets. So I have to wonder: Why would anyone vote for the Jets?

#31: Seahawks.  Ruined a great look with great colors for the slate blue monochrome nightmares.

the old seahawk to me looks like he is emotionless.

whats with your fascination for polls? It's not like we've never talked about this before....

It's a uniform forum dude. How many possible topics are there before you repeat a few? God lighten up.

Great poll. Great topic. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Yes. EXACTLY what Cole said. The greenish silver is a very cool color.

As for the best uniforms...

Steelers - these would be perfect if they went back to block numbers

49ers - still think it's the best modern update that has been done

Saints - I absolutely love those copper/gold numbers

Chargers throwbacks - shut up, these things are awesome

Packers - green and YELLOW look great together.

Raiders - a flawless football uniform

Texans red alts - should be the full time look

Bears - classic

Browns - completely no nonsense

Colts - blue and white, no trim color needed

Vikings - really sharp since they matched the dazzle purple in the helmet with the jersey

Jets - again, green and white, no trim color needed

Giants - the home uni's are beautiful

You left out the Bills throwbacks (because they should be the fulltime uniform)

but otherwise I agree 100% :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived