Sports teams as superheroes?

Stampman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think someone could do a New York Giantsman (or Mr. New York Giant, whichever name is appropriate)?

Just go to the site I linked to in the first post and go for it--it's quite easy.

Oh and Wilson?

What team is that for? :D<_<

Yeah I guess a purple & yellow viking is a giveaway!

Thanks for posting yours as well everybody who has!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Alouette Man (so the 3 Ontario teams can be together)-

c337a261.png

Finally, a superhero I can relate to...

...able to battle the Ontario 3 in a single thrust, to fight for truth, justice and the Quebec way. Faster than a Tiger-Cat, more agile than a Renegade, and more powerful than the world's most evil supervillain -- Argoman!!!!

:notworthy:

I spent an hour on that thing and nothing post quality yet, but damn, that's some cool shizzle!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Maybe someone could do a Los Angeles Angelsgirl of Anaheim (or Los Angeles/Anaheim Angelsgirl whichever you feel sounds right).

Maybe you could...

I'm going to do a few of my favorite teams after I finish the CFL ones...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The CFL is now done with the Ontario 3-

Tiger Cat Man-

2f6f79a1.png

Since Hamilton has used yellow before I did here for some things-the weapons not only reflect the cat, but the city's steel industry.

Renegade Man-

93dca940.png

Mostly based on the logo--there's a rat as hero machine doesn't have a beaver, and the rat suits Ottawa :D )

Argonaut Man-

2da0cab1.png

Basically reflecting the Argonauts of mythology.

Next I may do the US CFL teams, the Calgary Flames or take a break...

The CFL is now done with the Ontario 3-

Tiger Cat Man-

2f6f79a1.png

Since Hamilton has used yellow before I did here for some things-the weapons not only reflect the cat, but the city's steel industry.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived