Port Huron Flags

CMUBrent

I like these, Brent..they're solid and well, patriotic enough that they'd sell like hotcakes all over the Blue Water region :hockeysmiley:

However, when I was out in PH this April for a game, I noticed quite a few Ontario plates out in the parking lot for McMorran Place...might wanna think about a Canadian one to keep the folks in the Sarnia area happy (seeing they support the club as much as the PH folks ;) )

I like these, Brent..they're solid and well, patriotic enough that they'd sell like hotcakes all over the Blue Water region :hockeysmiley:

However, when I was out in PH this April for a game, I noticed quite a few Ontario plates out in the parking lot for McMorran Place...might wanna think about a Canadian one to keep the folks in the Sarnia area happy (seeing they support the club as much as the PH folks ;) )

I made this one for both sides of the Blue Water Bridge before the first concept I posted.

PortHuronFlagsPatriotic.png

The Canadian flag seems to get lost on the red jersey. Could you go gray or blue for the non-white jersey? Still like the concept, and this would sell nicely in both countries. One thing to think about - it may be worth making a "Canadian" version without the Stars & Stripes, something for them to break out every now and again as a nod to their neighbo(u)rs to the north.

It's not really a good idea to have a team named the Flags. I mean, drunken, homophobic, meathead bros, thinking they are the first one to come up with this, will start calling them the Fags if they start losing a lot or if they're fans of the other team.

It's not really a good idea to have a team named the Flags. I mean, drunken, homophobic, meathead bros, thinking they are the first one to come up with this, will start calling them the Fags if they start losing a lot or if they're fans of the other team.

True, but I'm sure fans were calling the Flags the "Fags" back in the 60s and 70s. Guess it's the risk you run with a nickname like that. :flagcanada::flagusa:

Archived