Port Huron Flags

CMUBrent

I like 'em, the same way I liked RC's flag-themed USA national team hockey concept. And these would also sell by the millions. Nicely done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like these, Brent..they're solid and well, patriotic enough that they'd sell like hotcakes all over the Blue Water region :hockeysmiley:

However, when I was out in PH this April for a game, I noticed quite a few Ontario plates out in the parking lot for McMorran Place...might wanna think about a Canadian one to keep the folks in the Sarnia area happy (seeing they support the club as much as the PH folks ;) )

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I like these, Brent..they're solid and well, patriotic enough that they'd sell like hotcakes all over the Blue Water region :hockeysmiley:

However, when I was out in PH this April for a game, I noticed quite a few Ontario plates out in the parking lot for McMorran Place...might wanna think about a Canadian one to keep the folks in the Sarnia area happy (seeing they support the club as much as the PH folks ;) )

I made this one for both sides of the Blue Water Bridge before the first concept I posted.

PortHuronFlagsPatriotic.png

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

The Canadian flag seems to get lost on the red jersey. Could you go gray or blue for the non-white jersey? Still like the concept, and this would sell nicely in both countries. One thing to think about - it may be worth making a "Canadian" version without the Stars & Stripes, something for them to break out every now and again as a nod to their neighbo(u)rs to the north.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's not really a good idea to have a team named the Flags. I mean, drunken, homophobic, meathead bros, thinking they are the first one to come up with this, will start calling them the Fags if they start losing a lot or if they're fans of the other team.

It's not really a good idea to have a team named the Flags. I mean, drunken, homophobic, meathead bros, thinking they are the first one to come up with this, will start calling them the Fags if they start losing a lot or if they're fans of the other team.

True, but I'm sure fans were calling the Flags the "Fags" back in the 60s and 70s. Guess it's the risk you run with a nickname like that. :flagcanada::flagusa:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Woohoo I live in Sarnia!Actually why am I happy bout that, this town is crap....

Anyway very interesting Discrimesque concept. Nevertheless its refreshing.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived