Worst NFL team

EagleFan344

Who is the worst team in the NFL?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Texans are an easy choice.

The Cardinals? No way. Granted, they're not the best, but are loaded with talent and at least have a win.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I hate to do this, I'm going with the Jets just because they have no QB at all. If they had started the season with Bollinger, they'd be 0-4 for sure. I just hope Herm keeps his job after this season.

6uXNWAo.png

I pick the Niners, because this year..they really will go 0-16.

Going to be kind of tough having already won a game.

I picked the Texans because honestly... I don't want it to be the 49ers. :P

But yeah, probably the 49ers... pathetic offensive showing. The defense looked great until they were absolutely exhausted.

IUe6Hvh.png

I pick the Niners, because this year..they really will go 0-16.

Going to be kind of tough having already won a game.

I picked the Texans because honestly... I don't want it to be the 49ers. :P

But yeah, probably the 49ers... pathetic offensive showing. The defense looked great until they were absolutely exhausted.

It was a joke. ^_^

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

But yeah, probably the 49ers... pathetic offensive showing.  The defense looked great until they were absolutely exhausted.

Exhausted five minutes into the game?! :lol:

At the end of the first quarter it was 14-0 49ers on the strength of two defensive touchdowns... so there defense was very good. Look at the time of possession and how many times the 49ers went 3 and out.

The Cardinals ran almost 90 offensive plays in the game... I think that's good reason to be exhausted.

IUe6Hvh.png

The two worst pro football performances I have ever seen in my life were this year's Vikings Vs. Cincy and Vs. Atlanta. Without Katrina wearing the Saints out, they'd be staring down an 0-16 campaign. As it is, I fear 1-15 but then maybe we could get Leinart...

Vikings are hands down the worst team in the NFL.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I went with the easy pick and took the Texans...a bad O-line means David Carr's running for his life most Sundays, that is if he could actually show a little mobility...the D ain't that much better either....they've just looked like a beaten team in all their games.

You can make a case for the Jets, Packers, and Vikings as well...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived