Tampa Bay Armada RFC

gordie_delini

Here are the kits: Manufactured by Canterbury of New Zealand, sponsored by the Florida Bank. Please note that these kit styles are ones currently in use by Canterbury - the home is modeled after the London Irish's home kit, the change kit modeled after the South Africa Springboks change kit.

Tampa-Bay-Armada-RFC-kits.gif

those are sweet gordie.  I dont know if this is possible, but can you retool the jerseys a bit to be inspired by the ones I sent you in the PM...I will get you a new sponsor too ASAP...thanks a bunch

i think if you were to take a look at the picture and then what ive done, you'll see the styles are similar - i just took an existing canterbury kit that was the closest to that and put it with the armada colors i chose. about the only thing i could change to make it more like the USF kits would be to thicken the piping around the under arm paneling. but, if there's more you would like me to change, tell me and i'll change it no problem.

well, there are a couple giants - canterbury new zealand is THE rugby manufacturer - they do many many of the prominent rugby teams in the UK and Ireland, they do South Africa's national team, Australia's national team, etc. Another one is Adidas, who does most of the Super 14 teams as well as the New Zealand All Blacks. Then there's the Cotton Traders, who don't do as many teams as those, there's Nike of course, who is small in the rugby market (their two notable teams are England and France's national teams) - there's KooGa whose only team of note is the US national team, and that's pretty much it. If you're seriously into rugby though, you'll know that Canterbury is the biggest kit supplier and rugby manufacturer of them all. All of my rugby gear from when i played is canterbury. so there you have it

That's pretty slick, Gordie.  Good job.  I might even go so far as to ask you to have a crack at mine.  :D

I echo both of those toughts. Great job Gordie.

Yah, what he said....:lol:

(like BB, I wanna do my own unis...havin a devil of a time tryin to get my Marauders concept to flow :cursing: )

Archived