Boston Bruins Jersey

Thierry Henry

I've heard that while Reebok is making the authentics CCM/Koho tags will still be on the replicas. Confirm/deny?

anyone?

As far as I know, CCM/Kohos are still being sold. I'm assuming CCM/Koho's still on the replicas because they don't seem to be on sale or anything. I'd figure if they were just selling the CCM/Kohos to make way for the new Reeboks, they'd be really cheap. So to answer your question, I don't know, but I think that replicas are still CCM and Koho.

I've heard that while Reebok is making the authentics CCM/Koho tags will still be on the replicas. Confirm/deny?

anyone?

NHL Reebok replicas being sold here, of all places...here

although, oddly enough, I just picked up a Providence Bruins Reebok replica and the wash care instructions on the inside have the CCM logo on it...

anyone?

NHL Reebok replicas being sold here, of all places...here

Uhhhh.....none of those are Reeboks. Those are all CCM's or Koho's.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Roger, check the details dude...

Minnesota Wild

Reebok "NHL Adult Replica Jersey"

Price: $75.00Club Price: $67.50

Style: 20005477

Quantity

Size M L XL XXL

Free Shipping Details

Not sure? Buy a Gift Card

They're all Reeboks...:hockeysmiley:

anyone?

As far as I know, CCM/Kohos are still being sold. I'm assuming CCM/Koho's still on the replicas because they don't seem to be on sale or anything. I'd figure if they were just selling the CCM/Kohos to make way for the new Reeboks, they'd be really cheap. So to answer your question, I don't know, but I think that replicas are still CCM and Koho.

From the Sharks game last week, CCM on home and road jerseys. There were no alternates so I assume they are also CCM.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

From the Sharks game last week, CCM on home and road jerseys. There were no alternates so I assume they are also CCM.

Reebok/The Hockey Company didn't just drop the ball on jerseys for this season - they kicked it across the yard while trying to grab it and then it was run over by a steamroller after it rolled into the street.

Half the teams in the NHL have not even received their Reebok Pro jerseys yet. Those team have had to rebrand their Koho/CCM jerseys with Reebok logos and glue the new NHL logo over the old embroidered one.

If you a looking to get a Bruins jersey and considering adding a name to it, I dont think you can beat 20 West. They have high prices on the jersey its self, but when u can add a name for what comes out to be be as low as $10 on some jerseys (like the Coyotes) its quite a deal. Getting a numbered jersey for the $120 they ask is as good a deal as ive seen on a jersey in a while.

SEAsig.png

If you a looking to get a Bruins jersey and considering adding a name to it, I dont think you can beat 20 West. They have high prices on the jersey its self, but when u can add a name for what comes out to be be as low as $10 on some jerseys (like the Coyotes) its quite a deal. Getting a numbered jersey for the $120 they ask is as good a deal as ive seen on a jersey in a while.

Based on their photos, their stuff isn't always 100% correct. Look at the SF Giants (with the exception of the picture of the Bonds jersey) jerseys - numerous mistakes. And the lettering of the Braves' jersey isn't vertical-arched, which would be wrong, and a waste of $100+.

Plus... why are they showing a Flyers' Tony Amonte jersey as "COMING SOON" when he's in Calgary this year... and they're asking full price for it?

:blink: ?!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived