Bored at 2:53am

JQK

LOL!! ummm...okay. :D I enjoy the fact that giant rooster is black as well. I guess that makes more sense. :therock:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Logos don't usually make me laugh out loud.

BUT THIS ONE DID! :notworthy:

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Is anyone else having problems with photobucket images not loading?

Nevermind. I've discovered that Roadrunner is having difficulty with a number of servers that run through Cogent, which includes Photobucket.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I really like that Coastal Carolina logo, but his gobbler totally looks like a bawlzak too, and that probably wasn't intentional!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Does that blue thing on his beak look like a dude's balls on purpose?

In a Bevis & Butthead voice: Cool, that dude said balls.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

when i first saw kingers logo, it reminded me of this one...

Coast_2453.gif

but gotta love his :D

In South America, when someone said "I'm with the balls in the throat (or neck)", it means that he/she is too anguished.

So... if you see a sport logo like that one, maybe the fans of its team used to have the balls in the throat... that is, they are biting nails watchin' how played the team!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

In South America, when someone said "I'm with the balls in the throat (or neck)", it means that he/she is too anguished.

So... if you see a sport logo like that one, maybe the fans of its team used to have the balls in the throat... that is, they are biting nails watchin' how played the team!!!

I knew a couple of girls in college who had my balls on their chin...

...not in their throat though....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived