Buccaneers.com

bosox

Being slightly pissed off at the Jets, and just for having a sense of humor, I found this very funny (the intro, so do not skip it).

http://buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

That's a little low class for a professional sports franchise, don't you think? Bulletin board material even. Too bad the Jets aren't good enough to do anything about it...lol. I hope Vinny has a field day!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

As a Jets fan, I should be offended....

But seeing the way this season's gone so far, I couldn't help but laugh :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I can't believe they did that. I think it's something I'd have expected from a Tampa Radio station website.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i think it was all in good fun, i know i laughed. i'm glad someone the No Fun League is still managing to have fun. take that tagliabue.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

The way y'all were talkin about it, I was expecting jets flying into buildings or something totally offensive like that. As a Jet fan, I'm not offended at all. We are fluffed at QB. And seeing how Herm once worked for the organization, I'm sure he would find the humor in it too.

6uXNWAo.png

The funniest part is when the Jets beat the Bucs.

I wish I had your optimism...:lol:

Sorry, as long as the O-line can't block worth plop, the Jets won't be able to get much of anything going.

Sorry Falcons/Saints/Panthers fans...wish we could help you guys out by starting to bring the Bucs back to earth, but it ain't happenin...not with this crew.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The funniest part is when the Jets beat the Bucs.

I wish I had your optimism...:lol:

Sorry, as long as the O-line can't block worth plop, the Jets won't be able to get much of anything going.

Sorry Falcons/Saints/Panthers fans...wish we could help you guys out by starting to bring the Bucs back to earth, but it ain't happenin...not with this crew.

Let's not leave out the fact that our starting QB is 41 years old and rusty as hell.

This should be an automatic win for the Bucs.

6uXNWAo.png

I can't believe they did that. I can see it on a fan-site but, on the teams official-site?!?!?!?!

I think the injury of Pennington, brings in a whole new generation of the Jets. By the time they get a good quarterback, ur gonna need a running back, ur gonna need probably two new wide recievers. ur gonna have to revamp the secondary. maybe two new defensive ends probably, and u will probably need a new HC. This was their time and with the tear of a rotator cuff it's all gone.

So as u an see i am extremely optomistic. :P

wow,blowin it out of proportion a bit with the unprofessional calls are ya.Most of those cartoons they do are pretty funny.A little over the top but funny

:D

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

do you guys really have your thumbs so far up your asses that you don't find this funny at all?

sports teams are entertainers. that was an entertaining video.

and going into a game where your opponent has a week to prepare, why not try to throw them off their games a bit?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

do you guys really have your thumbs so far up your asses that you don't find this funny at all?

sports teams are entertainers. that was an entertaining video.

and going into a game where your opponent has a week to prepare, why not try to throw them off their games a bit?

Judging from what I'm hearing, the Jets could have 15 years and not beat the bucs.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I think this is great. Football is presented to fans as smashmouth, in your face and full of testosterone. Apparently some skirts think it's all about suits and ties, fragrance and flowers, manners and etiquette. BULL! Grow a pair and enjoy the ribbing. It's not like I'm asking you to enjoy the loss that's coming Sunday. Five and Oh, here we go!

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived