Need help. Looking for the Indianapolis colts font

pghpens05

I need help making a football team. I need the jersey fonts, I already made the helmets and team logo. I'm looking for the letter font used by the indianapolis colts on their jerseys. I'm making the jerseys similar to theirs but I can't find their font anywhere! I looked for hours! I found the steelers, ravens, basic NFL block, but none like the colts have. Any info would be greatly appriciated. Thanks. Paul.

I don't think you'll find it. The Colts do NOT use the standard block lettering used by most of the teams (some with a tapered A, others using the standard MLB lettering font). The Colts letters have a more "rounded" and condensed appearance, even though the corners are angled, not actually curved.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

That's going to be tough to find, because they're JUST unique enough to be different from the standards.

One thought for you, Pens - have you posted this in Requests yet? Not trying to be rude, but you may draw a slightly different audience more able to help (more and better resources) you than this section of the CCSLC. I for one don't go to Requests, since I have nothing to request and not much to offer in terms of material or concepts. But there are likely people who frequent the Requests board exclusively or almost exclusively; that'd be a good bet for you.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Or is he talking about the "COLTS" wordmark font, with the tall, skinny letters?

I thought he meant the font the Colts use for their player name letters. And he's right - it is ever so slightly different.

Any luck in Requests?

And :welcome: to the neigborhood - good luck with your quest.

If worse came to worst, you could always try and hand-edit an existing font. Could take a while, but it might get you closer to your goal.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived