RLI logo

gordie_delini

Anyone in the RLI - is there already a league logo? Since i am designing so many of the team's identities in the league, i thought i might create the league logo itself. Would anyone mind? And if i do indeed design the league logo, could i add a sponsor for it? if so who would you guys want as a sponsor? my initial idea would be a beer of some kind, probably european. anyway, let me know what you guys think!

OD_Signature.jpg

there are bunch of guys in the league attempting to create logos for the league, I dont have a problem with you putting one together and we could put all logos made into a poll and see which is best. Maybe we can go with an American brand of liquor/beer/alcohol for our sponsor, what does everyone else think?

ok guys here is my take on the RLI logo - it incorporates the rugby ball ive been fond of in my concepts - and here are two versions, color and black and white. colors are easily subject to change - i based mine loosely on those of the International Rugby Board. Also, i added "premiership" because that is something that could come about as the league expands and has new owners, is more than one division. i also thought it added a more authentic feel to it. i will add a sponsor to the logo, and right now i'm thinking Jack Daniels or Miller. I'm really open to suggestions though for sponsors, so feel free to send me those ideas in this thread. Without further adieu

Full color

RLIfullcolor.gif

Black and White

RLI.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

i should note that with the sponsorship, the league would be known as the "Miller Premiership" or "Bacardi Premiership" - the league would still be known as Rugby League International. It's kinda like the Football Association - the premiership is the Barclay's Premiership, etc.

OD_Signature.jpg

i should note that with the sponsorship, the league would be known as the "Miller Premiership" or "Bacardi Premiership" - the league would still be known as Rugby League International. It's kinda like the Football Association - the premiership is the Barclay's Premiership, etc.

Just like the NRL -- it's Premiership is the "Telstra Premiership", but it's still the NRL.

I love the logo, it's simple, and, well... I love it. ^_^ As for the sponsor, I wasn't going to have one, but that doesn't mean that we can't. I like the Bacardi's one in color. I guess we can decide our sponsor as a league, but I'm really liking that for the logo either way.

Great job as always, Gordie.

philly.png

Damn! You're on a roll. I think the Barcardi v2 is too good. The red logo on the first version detracts from it. But man oh man, that second one looks so classy.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Archived