NFL Week 5

NJTank

Going against the Patriots, again??

I hope you're right.

Did you expect anything else? :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I also agree with most of your picks, and I hope you're right about the Lions/Ravens game but I think that Cleveland will score more than 7 points this week. The Bears do have a good defence but I think with Orton throwing interceptions left and right he's bound to give Cleveland good starting field position to atleast get a couple more FG's or TD's.

I hope the Saints win VS Green Bay (hoping they go 0-16)

Also,

I believe that Kelly Holcomb is starting this week, not Losman.

Damn, this week's schedule is terrible...Browns vs. Bears, Saints vs. Packers, and Ravens vs. Lions all seem like "Well, someone has to win" games.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I also agree with most of your picks, and I hope you're right about the Lions/Ravens game but I think that Cleveland will score more than 7 points this week. The Bears do have a good defence but I think with Orton throwing interceptions left and right he's bound to give Cleveland good starting field position to atleast get a couple more FG's or TD's.

Also,

You are correct, sir...Holcomb's in, Losman's out.

Damn, this week's schedule is terrible...Browns vs. Bears, Saints vs. Packers, and Ravens vs. Lions all seem like "Well, someone has to win" games.

Add Titans vs. Texans, sheesh...

Also,

You are correct, sir...Holcomb's in, Losman's out.

Doesn't matter. Buffalo could play Jim Kelly in his prime and they'd still lose this weekend.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived