Iron crossover ix!

IronChefShark

The only Mega Man game I've played is Mega Man I, the first Mega Man game for gameboy. That game was so cool. Horrible enemy names, though. CutMan, FireMan, IceMan, ElecMan.

StageSelect.GIF

hey,saintsfan, go here, click on resources, and get some real #'s for your jersey. It will make it look nicer.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fukui: well it has indeed been an eventful battle thus far. the toronto raptors hockey battle, with some more first time entrants perhaps to come?

doc hattori: indeed. syphi is another strong designer who has yet to enter an iron crossover battle. hopefully he will decide to enter because Im sure he could come up with something extremely creative

fukui: and morimoto now apparently has some sort of device?

ohta: fukui-san!

fukui: go!

ohta: yes that device that morimoto has is controlling the dot matrix board here at crossover stadium. looks like he is campaigning for votes although he has yet to put out his design

fukui: man alive there are shades of the miami dolphins baseball battle in this one

AirMan.GIF

Being a newcomer to the Iron Crossover Battles, I don't know if I'm doing this right. If I've screwed up, let me know.

no you didnt screw up except for one thing...

we need full uniforms, not just jerseys. so get some pants, socks, and helmets to go with your very strong jersey entries and it will be a go! :D

Heh-heh...  I can't remember how many times I've been told to put on some socks and a helmet!  Reminds me of this one time where...  Huh?  Oops!  Wrong message board!  :P

Thanks for the heads-up, Chairman!  I think I've got it now.  Check my previous post for the updated image...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Lisa Guerrero on sidelines of Crossover Stadium: "Rumors abound that you, SyPhi, may be entering Iron Crossover for the first time. Can you either confirm or deny these rumors?"

SyPhi: "At this time Lisa, I am confident that I will be entering Iron Crossover."

Lisa Guerrero: smiles uncertainly for a moment "Assuming this means yes, what has brought you to this fine battle?"

SyPhi: "I am here to save the world from the tyranny of saintsfan, and to show the Crossover world what is possible."

Lisa Guerrero: "Can you give us any hints as to what you may be planning?"

SyPhi: "I'm sorry. No further questions."

Lisa Guerrero: smiles uncertainly again "Well Fukui, Ohta, there you have it."

Unnamed Japanese Girl: "Tee hee hee"

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Fukui: And there appears to be someone striding into Uniform Stadium rather confident...Ohta-san, can you get more information?

Ohta: Way ahead of you, Fukui-san. His name is Suigi, and although his expertise is sprite comics, he's trying his hand at a hockey uniform.

Fukui: Any idea of what to expect?

Ohta: He said something about an NHL logo butchering...

Hattori: Question is, which one?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

music-smiley-012.gif

fukui: after much hype the newcome Suigi unveils his Toronto Raptors hockey concept. doc whats your take on his approach?

doc hattori: well the thing that stands out is the raptors-mighty ducks logo fusion

fukui: does he have any idea that the chairman doesnt particulary care for dishes with anaheim mighty duck in them?  :D

doc hattori: I really dont think he knew but like the chairman says, its the voting that decides which concept is best and not his personal taste. so for that reason I dont think it hurts his chances

fukui: maybe ohta can get some more info....ohta?

ohta:.......damn that lisa guererro has some nice....what? Im on?.....uh...fukui-san!

fukui: nice to have you back ohta! go!

ohta: I just got word that another past Iron Crossover winner, Puckguy, is going to throw his hat in this battle. So it looks like things are gonna pick up here

fukui: man alive all the big players are coming out for this one! stay tuned!

fukui: it appears that Dr. Wily has unleashed his army of robot masters here in Crossover Stadium!

doc hattori: yeah fortunately I know Dr. Light somewhat so I will get him on the cell to see if he can send Mega Man here pronto!

fukui: nonetheless we are still eagerly awaiting Puckguy's and Syphi's concepts hopefully they will get them in before the four remaining slots are taken

ohta: fukui-san!

fukui: yes ohta, go!

ohta: yes apparently there is a robot master here demanding a Seattle Mariners crossover? WaveMan.GIF

fukui: well thats up to the chairman. Maybe it will be the alleged pre-determined theme for next week? ???

doc hattori: who knows we will just have to wait and see. until then.....ToadMan.GIF No Ive never cooked or eaten frogs legs in my life okay! just dont use that rain flush on me!

ohta: so Wave Man, do the Orix Blue Wave not pay you enough for being thier mascot?  :D

Alrighty. It's 3am and to make sure the early rising East Coasters don't beat me to it, here's my X-over. Hopefully, you'll like my logo as well.

X-over.gif

A true X-over. Including the imfamous Nike wishbone collar. :)  

Also the logo itself has a goalie masked Raptor biting in a Toronto Maple Leaf.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Assistant: Hmm master your entry certainly seems to have spiced things up a bit!

Saintsfan: Yep everyone seems to be slinging there hats into the ring for this one!

Assistant: Some of them even seem to be falling for your bait master!

Saintsfan: Yes I knew I could distract some designers here and continue my plans for world domination elsewhere!!!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Assistant: Okay now your scaring me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Crudinskis.

I am up against the best and brightest at CCSLP.

I am dead meat.

Considering I did mine on Paint ONLY.

Ohta: And it appears the newcomer Suigi is...crying?

Suigi: THERE IS NO HOPE!!!!!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Archived