Knicks the next team to go black?

jimshaw25

Black crept into their uniform a while ago as a trim color, about the time they went to the "triangle" primary logo (the triangle came off this year) and just before they added the "NYK" ("Subway Token") secondary logo. At least they have shown enough restraint to keep it hemmed in as a trim color (yeah I'm talkin' to you, KC Royals... NY Mets... Cincy Reds... Detroit Lions... Philly Eagles...)

EDIT: My bad, PANTONE. Thanks for correcting my info. Not that it changes my point, but I appreciate it, and now I know better.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Black crept into their uniform a while ago as a trim color, about the time they went to the "triangle" primary logo (the triangle came off this year) and just before they added the "NYK" ("Subway Token") secondary logo. At least they have shown enough restraint to keep it hemmed in as a trim color (yeah I'm talkin' to you, KC Royals... NY Mets... Cincy Reds... Detroit Lions... Philly Eagles...)

It's been discussed here before, but the triangle did NOT get removed.

The logo without the triangle is considered a "partial" logo.

B000639UPW.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Looks like a really dark blue to me. Probably just a dark photo.

That ain't black. The website says the Houston jersey is blue.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I can see what Gothamite says, but it's almost a Canuck blue where its almost black but really isn't black, but blue.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived