Washington Redskins Concept

HarperK

i would change the socks on the white jersey to white and i seriously doubt a "w" helmet would go great after the disaster of the "R" helmet...

uglyhelmet.jpg

This was one of the worst helmets ever seen in the NFL. Hell, I was not even born and I see them occasionaly in pics. but my take on these helmets is that they fluffing suck.

First concept, heh? If that's the case, you're off to a great start. I would suggest keeping the current helmet, but I would also keep that "W" logo for the sleeves. Do that and add yellow pants (home/dark) & I'd say you're set.

Again, great start.

It's not bad, nyy3351. I'm really digging those sleeve stripes and that maroon jersey is clean! However, it's not better than what they have now.

I'm not feeling the wordmark (too thin and uninspired), the white helmet (maroon is the primary for a reason...lol), or the "W" feather logo (not to mention the leotard look).

I'd rock that maroon jersey though. All in all, good job on your first concept...

tohasbo, that sig is outrageous. I'm not the sig police, but I'm gonna have to request that you shorten that up to a reasonable height.

agreed...it seriously can't all even fit on my damn screen

agreed, good lord, these are reasons why people turn off their sigs. As far as the concept, great start, great way to stay classy and PC all at the same time

The R helmet just reminds me too much of radioshack, lol.

That was always my impression as well--so unless there's a Wadio shack--this won't do that--the unis themselves look very nice--but I'm not a fan of the sock being the same colour as the pants, when it's the biig solid stripe...

I would try and make the strip patterns consistant. The stripes on the dark jersey should match the stripes on the dark pants. And the white jersey stripes should match the stripes on the helmet and white pants.

And take the W off. We need W out of Washington...STAT!

I would try and make the strip patterns consistant. The stripes on the dark jersey should match the stripes on the dark pants. And the white jersey stripes should match the stripes on the helmet and white pants.

And take the W off. We need W out of Washington...STAT!

:D:notworthy::unclesam::flagusa::lol:

Archived