Offical Sports E-Cyclopedia NBA Update Thread

NJTank

The updates start with the Champs the San Antonio Spurs who won their 3rd title in 7 years, with a classic 7-game series win over the Pistons.

For that and more click below.

San Antonio Spurs

Comments?

That's an excellent job...

However, can Manu Ginobili get some love? His emergence is what signalled the difference between the 2nd round exit and the NBA title...

Well I do agree I feel he should have been finals MVP, but I dont know hwo to express taht I tend not to editoralize these season summaries too much.

The Rockets acquired Tracy McGrady in hopes of blasting furtehr into the playoffs, but once again sputtered in the 2nd Round with an embarassing Game 7 loss.

For that and more click below.

Houston Rockets

Check Pic Page too

San Diego Rockets

Also check out SD Rockets for a classic pic of Pat Riley before the slicked back hair.

Comments?

The Pacers season was never quite the same after the brawl in the palace as a season that started with high expecations ended in the 2nd roudn as the Miller Time came to an end.

For that and more click

Indiana Pacers

Comments?

The Updates cotinue with the Kings included in this is the history of the Rochester Royals, Cincinnati Royals, Kansas City-Omaha Kings, and the Kansas City Kings.

Check it out as the Kings window oif ppertunity closed in 2005.

Sacramento Kings

Be sure to check all the past incarnatiosn and picture pages and leave comments.

The Golden State Warriors started teh season horribly last year losing 12 of their first 15 but finsihed strong to tie teh Lakers for 4th with the acquision of Baron Davis.

For that and more click below

Golden State Warriors

Comments weclome also check Philadelphia Warriors page

Detroit Pistons 48-34

The Pistons came within one game of a second straight NBA Championship last year. However, just days after the season was over their leader was gone as the love em' and leave em' Larry left for his hometown Knicks. The Pistons will sorely miss the coaching of Browns as they lose their grip on the top of the East.

:D

Archived