nfl eq. sigs

Lumbergh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, signature pictures for corporate logos now? What is the world coming to...

"The idiots are taking over..."

if you think these are stupid, than let's see you do one. Looks great Milton, i'm going to PM you about doing this for the World Arena Football League.

I think signature pictures are stupid. Newsflash...Nobody gives a crap about who my or your favorite team is.

Well you're one in the majority, why not show your love for another team. That what most sigs are for.

if you think these are stupid, than let's see you do one. Looks great Milton, i'm going to PM you about doing this for the World Arena Football League.

I think signature pictures are stupid. Newsflash...Nobody gives a crap about who my or your favorite team is.

Well that's your opinion and you can turn it off in "My Controls". But incase you haven't noticed they are popular here. You have no right to come in here and start telling people they are stupid. I have a feeling you may not be staying here long if you keep this up.

Anyway, Great work they look great.

I agree with you to an extent, however I just turn them off instead of whining and bitching. You should try it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a huge sigpic fan, as long as it's not:

-a shrine to self worship

-ridiculously huge

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

not bashing or anything but that panthers logo is way out of wack

pantherseq.png

vs

174.gif

yeah, i know, i got it from brandsoftheworld.com, it looks like crap, but thats all they have

Choose Love.

Sports Logos.Net - Carolina Panthers

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Archived