Sportslogos.Net Redesign

CC97

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris, Frankly I found the old colors and old layout more pleasing to the eye, this reminds me of the "other" logo sites out there that really look quite bush-league. I do like the random logos and the "This Day In History" bit though. While I do not like the colors as much, or the "dated" layout, I'm still glad that these sites are up and running and we can still have access to such a great utility

I like the random logos and the stat of the week but I don't like how the recently discussed topics was taken down. I like to see what the last 5-10 things people are talking about are because that sometimes was how I decided what I wanted to post to.

The best feature is taht now all primary logos are thumbnailed giving a logo evolution if you will.

I agree with you on that, and for the ones that don't have a logo have a football or for college has a cap and diploma, great work overall Chris BRAVO

Change is good and all, and I'm sure in time we'll learn to love it, but I like the old interface better, especially the colors.

With that said, since you did it to make sure the site runs faster and added some new features, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I do like new the "C Leaf" logo though. That would be a great team logo if you ever decide to buy a hockey franchise!

I do like new the "C Leaf" logo though.  That would be a great team logo if you ever decide to buy a hockey franchise!

Even if that team were the Toronto Maple Leafs, a team which there in no "C" in the name?? ^_^

While it's not as fancy, the site runs great. The one thing I really wish you had put in was something you brought up a few months ago. The "Search by Year" feature for various leagues was a great idea, and I think you should try to incorporate it into the site. I used it a few times on the MLB example that you provided and loved it.

If it's there and I'm missing it, then just tell me where to find it.

Archived