Bills Concept

HarperK

I don't think a logo that would only be seen correctly if a player was diving or flat on his stomach is the best idea, though I like the overall look.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Pretty nice overall. Switch the pants on both sets. All white from head to toe...can't feel it. Nice tweak of the buffalo!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I really like the edited version. The wordmark is underratedly cool. And your revision cleared up my two biggest problems with the original concept (buffalos going in every direction, and blue/blue monochroms madness).

Bravo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This is a great concept, seriously. The wordmark and logo acting together is nice, and the jerseys are classic yet effective. I think the Bills would look great in this. People are saying the white helmet isn't great, but I think it fits in nicely with the jerseys.

Good job nyy.

the problem i have with the clamoring for the bills and the chargers for that matter to go back to white helmets is the fact that so many teams allready wear white helemts, and most of them are in the AFC

Cardinals

Titans

Colts

Jets

Dolphins

compare that to four black helmets

Steelers

Jaguars

Ravens

Falcons

and five navy blue helmets

Rams

Broncos

Texans

Chargers

Bears

Seeing as how there is only one other team in the NFL that has a red helmet (Chiefs), why not have the Bills continue to wear the red helmet? Do we really need three teams in the same division wearing white helmets?

Do we really need three teams in the same division wearing white helmets?

See: Old AFC East. Colts, Dolphins, Patriots (until '93 anyway).

And with the Bills and Jets having white helmets at one time, I think it's possible that all five teams had white helmets during a stretch in the '70s.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I really like the edited version.  The wordmark is underratedly cool.  And your revision cleared up my two biggest problems with the original concept (buffalos going in every direction, and blue/blue monochroms madness).

Bravo.

Ditto on all points (especially re: the wordmark), except I'm not completely sold on the blue pants on the away uni. This looks eerily like your Rutgers concept, sans the red helmet, but that is a good thing.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived