Ot: expos staying in montréal in 2004

nitroseed

This is terrible.

Staying in Montreal could work down the road if a commeiment was made to keep them there. All this means is a nother year of limbo and specualtion where they are going and taht is just wrong.

This also means bye bye Vladi as they wont be able to sign him.

Its so bush league taht 29 teams own this team and for the sake and iterigty of baseball a decision must be made.

Weather it be DC< Portaland or a new stadium in Montreal.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think it's a cool and unique name, that has a little history behind it. Reds is kinda stupid too, if ya think about it. Red Sox? WHo names a team after socks? and spells it wrong on top of it? Weird names are fine, and they add character, and it's something cool to look up when you have a question like "How in the name of dang did they get THAT name?"

:P

Expos is a cool name. And they have one of the best, most complicated-yet-simple cap logos ever. Yea their uniform history up until recently was hideous, but that cap logo is still one of the best in baseball. It'll be sad to see it go.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Is there anyone else besides me hoping they find a way to stay in Montreal?

Me. I really dont see why if they find a good owner who will build a new stadium and put a winning team on the field, why they can't stay there. I know there is much more to it, but still. New stadium, good team = fans.

I think that dc or Northern Virginia should be the expos because we have more people in the area than all of oregon.  The orioles are in another city and did the Redskins complain when the colts and the Ravins moved to Baltimore.  I dont want to travel and hour and ten minutes to see a bad team.  Move to the dc area expos.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Is there anyone else besides me hoping they find a way to stay in Montreal?

Me. I really dont see why if they find a good owner who will build a new stadium and put a winning team on the field, why they can't stay there. I know there is much more to it, but still. New stadium, good team = fans.

Moi aussi, mes amis.

Archived