Redesigning the Big East

HarperK

I will post my Pitt cconcepts after you do, you did start the thread.

ok, i dont care, im just having a very hard time trying to find a big enough pic of the older fashioned logo i want to use for my version

You mean like my avatar?

yup, just a bigger version

I have a bigger picture. I will post it tomorrow

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I like those Pitt ones a lot. I have a current, well, from 2001, jersey of Pitt of Antonio Bryant, and they're just horrendous. I hate how they have black outlines on the numbers. What you've done is really sweet. If I had to pick one as my favorite, it'd be the 2nd one. I prefer the old script to the current block letters on the helmets. Plus, I think the new colors give it enough modernization to keep it up to date. Can't wait for the road, maybe some blue pants?

or an even better question, why dont you have your own pitt panthers concept thread..this is my big east thead that, while its been a little while, im still working on... HIJACKER!

:) i really dont mind its just that its getting enough posts/replies about your concept in my concept thread....

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Damn, I didn't even notice this was a threadjack! Don't you hate when that stuff happens? Not cool man, not cool...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Umm, I havent Hijacked anything! That was my first post in this thread and I pretty sure I didnt have a concept in it. I realize others have posted their own work in your thread, but I on the other hand have not. Seems like you kinda just flipped out at me when I asked what template you were using. Anyways I really love the work you have been putting together so far, and deffinatly did not plan on creating a riff between the two of us by asking a really simple question.

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

or an even better question, why dont you have your own pitt panthers concept thread..this is my big east thead that, while its been a little while, im still working on... HIJACKER!

:) i really dont mind its just that its getting enough posts/replies about your concept in my concept thread....

Sorry, consider them removed

Umm, I havent Hijacked anything! That was my first post in this thread and I pretty sure I didnt have a concept in it. I realize others have posted their own work in your thread, but I on the other hand have not. Seems like you kinda just flipped out at me when I asked what template you were using. Anyways I really love the work you have been putting together so far, and deffinatly did not plan on creating a riff between the two of us by asking a really simple question.

They weren't talking about you.

They weren't talking about you.

yeah wasnt talkin bout FreeKobe...just wanted to bring up the extra pages on my thread due to the extra USF and Pitt Concepts w/o coming off as an a-hole..i hope i didnt guys..youll prolly get more recogniton in your own threads anyways

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived