Bengals-Jags

brinkeguthrie

Bengals can't have that helmet. Looks too much like the Browns on TV. And no one wants that, right?

Looks too much like the Browns helmet? I don't know how much more different the Bengals can get. Why should the Bengals be the ones to change helmets when the Browns are the ones with the ugly ones? The Bengals will NEVER change their helmets. They are original and I think the best looking helmets in the the league. I know a lot of people disagree with that, but I like originality.

I just realized tonight how ugly the Jags' logo is!

Why should the Browns change? Because their helmets have stood the test of time at least 30 years longer than the Bengals. The Browns' helmet is just as original, because I don't see other teams wearing it. I agree, though, that the Bengals helmets are very nice, and should not ever change, but the Browns' helmets are far from ugly.

I know, I was joking. I wasn't suggesting the Browns should change helmets. I have a lot of friends that are Browns fans, and I just like to get a jab at the Browns anytime I can. haha

The Bengals previous uniform set was perfect, and the best they've ever had. Sorry, but the "BENGALS" helmet sucked, and the uniform that went with it was completely generic.

I agree. The first one was too generic, and the new one is too goofy. The second set was absolutely perfect.

The Bengals previous uniform set was perfect, and the best they've ever had.  Sorry, but the "BENGALS" helmet sucked, and the uniform that went with it was completely generic.

I agree. The first one was too generic, and the new one is too goofy. The second set was absolutely perfect.

Yep, I couldn't possibly agree with you more.

GENERIC:

22425.jpg

GOOFY:

2004wrapbengals02.jpg

PERFECTION:

esiason90pf-1.jpg

111097esiason_500x350.jpg

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Archived