A Treat on Monday Night

JQK

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J. Qunicy King I have to agree with you on that and let's hope the rumors coming out of S.D. are true a full time move to the powders for 06 and the Bills may follow suit in 07 with their throwbacks.

I'd love to see that.

I am, therefore, extremely skeptical. Both the Bills and the Chargers have shown that their uniform judgment is highly questionable.

It is interesting to think if the Chargers did go powder blue full time , what would they do for the road uni's? All- white like they did in 94' when they wore the road version of the powders that season or do they change it up and bring out some powder blue pants which would be kinda cool imo. Same thing for the Bills would they go all white on the road ? Should they? I say all white works for the Bills.

It is interesting to think if the Chargers did go powder blue full time , what would they do for the road uni's? All- white like they did in 94' when they wore the road version of the powders that season or do they change it up and bring out some powder blue pants which would be kinda cool imo. Same thing for the Bills would they go all white on the road ? Should they? I say all white works for the Bills.

They should do a version of these for the road.

Alworth_photo.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Why wait until '07? Why couldn't they do it next year

Because there is some rule the NFL has about notifying them two years prior to changing uniforms. I heard that the Bills are trying to get the league to wave that rule so they can have them for next year but that is always tough, that is to get the league to bend it's rules a little. Let's keep our fingers crossed. As far as the Chargers wearing yellow pants with the throwbacks I think it could work but only if they used them home and away otherwise I like white at home and powder blue pants on the road.

We get to see...

The Best.

Uniforms.

Ever.

You mean they're going to be wearing these? Cool!

img283.jpg

Seriously, I don't hate them, I hate the idea of these being full-time. And guys, as a loyal, die-hard Charger fan, I've heard the rumour out there for several years now, but don't trust that the Chargers are going to these fulltime. In fact, I've noticed recently that many folks who were on the throwback bandwagon, have now changed their minds.

I would certainly argue that these throwback are the best ever. GO BOLTS!!

I don't think it's the Best Uniform Ever, but you know what they say about 50 million Frenchmen. Almost everyone likes the powder blues. So why the hell wouldn't they want to switch to them full time?

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Almost everyone likes the powder blues. So why the hell wouldn't they want to switch to them full time?

Because the current owner wants to put "his stamp" on the franchise. Spanos introduced the navy uniforms almost as soon as he took control. They're emblamatic of "his" Chargers, and his son keeps this connection going.

We get to see...

The Best.

Uniforms.

Ever.

Now, the Steelers do have some pretty nice uniforms, but to call them the best ever? I think that's a bit of a stretch...

:P

Maybe if they hadn't adopted Nike numbers, I'd say that they'd be in the running. Now, I'm not so sure....

Archived