My NFL uni fix it list

In 5..4..3..2..1

This is my VERY 1st post-I'll try my best to make it a good 1-here it goes :wink2:

The AMERICAN CONFERENCE

EAST DIVISION

BILLS-jerseys are ok-but burn the blue pants!!and fix the white tops.

PHINS-just fine -do stripes on home/away jerseys

PATS-perfecto!! minus the silver tops.

JETS-see Pats. except the green pants at home

NORTH DIVISION

STEELERS-just fine the way they are

BROWNS-see steelers.just stay away from brown pants.

BENGALS-color the white panel w/stripes & BURN the orange tops.

RAVENS-NO BLACK!! maybe black tops/white pants.

SOUTH DIVISION

COLTS-perfectomundo!! just if it wasn't for Ursey...

JAGS-see Ravens-white pants are optional on away

TITANS- make light blue their HOME jerseys

TEXANS-make red their HOME jerseys+wear white pants away.

WEST DIVISION

CHIEFS- fine the way they are :grin: add black trim on no.s

BRONCOS-fix the orange panel+trim the pant stripes

RAIDERS-perfectomundo!!! just STAY in 1 town-IMO Los Ang.

CHARGERS-powder blue ALL the way!!.add some navy trim though.

The NATIONAL CONFERENCE

EAST DIVISION

GIANTS-white/red trim on sleeves at home+add blue trim on away

EAGLES-keep the dk. green and lose the green pants!!!

BOYS-go with navy/white at home+keep the white/blue as away

SKINS-keep the helmets and go w/throwbacks FULL TIME!!!

NORTH DIVISON

BEARS-perfecto!!!! don't wear ALL navy at home-EVER!!

PACK-see bears -keep the yellow-NO GOLD!!

VIKES-darken the purple a little bit-NO purple pants-EVER!!!!!

LIONS-NO BLACK tops!!! just go easy on the black trim though.

SOUTH DIVISON

BUCS-wear red tops/white pants at home.don't mind wihte as well.

SAINTS-just fine but wear black pants for away games

PANTHERS-lt blue tops/white pants at home IMO

FALCONS-just fine-but BURN the black pants for good!!!

WEST DIVISION

49ERS-perfecto!!!remove logo on sleeves+keep the stripes.

RAMS-just fine-add logo on sleeves + add navy pants for away

HAWKS-blue tops/white pants at home!!!!

CARDS-improved but lessen the stripes at home though

That's all for today.Thanks again.THE END :flagusa:

I'm officialy a member of this club :woot: !!!!!!

majorleaguebaseball3fi.gif

nflfan8bf.jpg

319rg.jpg

dccomics5vs.png

antimtv.png

Bills: update the 1961 unis.

Dolphins: great uni set all around.

Jets: unis are fine, go to a green version of the 70's-mid 90's logos on helmets.

Patriots: Fine as they are.

Steelers: fine as they are (the current numbers are perfect).

Bengals: these unis can be fine if they clean them up (ditch the white stripes, among other things).

Ravens: go to black pants with white-purple-white stripes fulltime, flying raven on the sleaves, forward facing raven head on helmet.

Browns: standardize the striping on the jerseys and pants, ditch the orange jersey, bring the <=B=> logo back as teh primary logo, but leave it off the helmets.

Colts: fine as they are, but they should add a second blue stripe to the helmet.

Titans: go to columbia blues full time at home (with white pants) use the red fasion jersey as the alt.

Texans: use red alts as the primary home shirts.

Jags: go bakc to the set they had before they went crazy with the black (just white pants, teal numbers on white jerseys). the black alt is ok as long as it's worn with white pants.

Chargers: powder blue throwbacks full time. wear yellow pants with a powder blue bolt outlined in white on the road.

Raiders: keep the black homes untouched. wear silver fasion jerseys on the road. the raides should never wear white.

Chiefs: add some yellow trim to the helmet logo, add some black trim to the jerseys and pants. NO black jerseys or pants.

Broncos: wear the orange alts (non throwbacks) as the primary home unis, wear all blue set (blue jerseys and pants) as the alt.

Cowboys: standardize all blues and silvers, redesighn white jersey to match the blue jersey.

Giants: use road pants at home as well, change numbers and "NY" logo on white to blue. keep most of the blue shirts the same, but make the sleaves white with the red road striping.

Eagles: ditch the charcle, replace white pants with silver pants, ditch black jerseys.

Skins: go back to the spear throwbacks at home, make a white versison of the jerseys for the road.

Packers: fine as they are.

Bears: perfect. if they are going to have an orange alt they should use last year's thanksgiving throwbacks.

Lions: i can stand the black if they ditch the black jerseys. they also need to make the wordmark they use in the endzones the primary wordmark.

Vikings: a little update to the viking head wouldn't hurt. use the striping pattern of the white jersey on the purple ones. purple pants on the road now and then wouldn't hurt, but they should never wear an all purple scheme.

Bucs: ditch the white pants, go to the black fasion jerseys full time.

Falcons: fine as they are. the all black once a year is ok.

Saints: they just need to standardize the gold.

Panthers: ditch the white pants and black jerseys. carolina blues should be the primary home shirt.

Cardinals: at first i hated the new unis, but after seeing them in action i really like them. i would ditch the red pants and make the facemasks red.

Rams: perfect

49ers: perfect

Seahawks: perfect

there are better ways to change things then to simply "go back to this" or "bring back that" or "the alt. should be the primary". <_<

newsflash: powder blue does not instantly make everything better, and black or navy blue does not instantly make everthing worse.

black or navy blue does not instantly make everthing worse.

not always but most of the time.

It does if you're an Eagles fan, or a Lions fan... :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Alrighty...might as well make my voice heard on this :lol:

Bills: Go with the '65 Throwbacks they intro'd this year...but also bring back the white version of the "leaping bison" helmet they have now.

Dolphins: Lose the gawd-awful orange alts..keep the rest.

Jets: Uni set is perfect right now...just don't go with the all-green look anymore..I beg ya :lol:

Patriots: Get rid of the "dirty white" alternate, but keep the rest...maybe go with a throwback like they had in Detroit a few years ago as an alternate.

Steelers: Bring back the block font for the numbers and you got perfection.

Bengals: Should have stuck with the previous set before the current ones...those, IMO, were the sharpest ones this team's ever sported.

Ravens: Keep the current jerseys and helmets, but just do two things...1) go with the white jersey and black pants on the road and 2) ONLY wear the black alt with white pants.

Browns: Lose the orange alternate jersey. Keep everything else and leave them helmets alone.

Colts: Perfection. Don't touch a thing.

Titans: Keep the current set. No problems with any of em.

Texans: Lose the red alts. Keep the rest.

Jags: Bust out those teal pants they supposedly made up...pair em with the black jersey and that'd look halfway decent. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should they go with an all teal or all black look.

Chargers: I like the current set, but use the powder blues for a special occasion only.

Raiders: Timeless. No need to tinker with these bad boys.

Chiefs: Keep it as is.

Broncos: Use the orange alts as the primary home. Never ever go with an all-blue look.

Cowboys: Streamline the blues & silvers.

Giants: Use the home pants on the road.

Eagles: Burn the black jerseys.

Skins: Make the 70th anniversary throwback homes the full-time jersey (develop a white version of this as well)...just match the shades of burgandy and gold to the shades the team currently uses.

Packers: No need to change at all.

Bears: See Packers.

Lions: Even though I don't mind the black, I could see the team looking a LOT better out there if they just went with the Honolulu Blue & Silver of old.

Vikings: Introduce purple pants as an alt choice on the road.

Bucs: Pair the white pants with the red home jersey, but keep the pewter pants with the white jersey...and don't even consider a black alt.

Falcons: Clean up some of the striping on the jersey and it's OK.

Saints: Keep em as is...it's not a bad set they have right now, IMO.

Panthers: Retire the black jerseys...go with the Carolina Blues as the home.

Cardinals: The new ones could have been much worse. Just make that facemask red or something.

Rams: NEVER EVER use the blue pants.

49ers: Keep it. It's a pretty nice updated look the 9ers got...

Seahawks: Move away from using the all "Seahawk Blue" look...the blue jersey with the white pants (as seen on opening day in Jacksonville) looks REALLY good, IMO.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

For what it's worth, here are my thoughts

Bills: Go with Jim Kelly uniforms.

Dolphins: No orange jerseys and no aqua pants.

Jets: Ideally, the Jets need a new helmet logo. Practically, though, just get rid of the green pants.

Patriots: Ideally, they need to replace Elvis on the helmets. That's not practical, though, so what they have now are pretty decent except for Elvis.

Steelers: Just bring back the block numbers.

Bengals: Yuck. Go back to the '80s/'90s look.

Ravens: Just get a new bird logo on the helmet. That B on the side of the bird's head looks dorky.

Browns: No orange alternates and no wearing white jerseys at home.

Colts: These would be perfect except for the shoulder stripes not going down to the armpits. Fix that and ... wow!

Titans: Pretty good, except I hate the helmet logo. Go with the sword shaped as a T.

Texans: Even better than pretty good. Maybe pretty darned good.

Jags: Ugh. Start all over.

Chargers: Ditch the navy blues and go with the powder blues. And then use the royal blues of the Dan Fouts era as throwbacks.

Raiders: Pretty good. A classic.

Chiefs: One of the best uniforms in football. Don't change.

Broncos: I used to hate these uniforms, but they're growing on me. Keep as is.

Cowboys: I'm not so worried about the Cowboys streamlining the blues and silvers. I would, however, rather see them wear the blues at home.

Giants: Very good uniforms.

Eagles: No whites at home.

Skins: Go back to the spear helmets (the Sonny Jurgenson look).

Packers: I hate the Packers, thus I hate their uniforms. But they are classics. Don't change.

Bears: Classics.

Lions: Ditch any black.

Vikings: Many folks want shoulder stripes for the Vikes' home uniforms. I say go the opposite way and go without shoulder stripes for road unis. And add purple pants on the road.

Bucs: Not too shabby.

Falcons: Yuck. Go back to the '90s look except for the newer, fiercer logo.

Saints: This is a pretty classy look for a franchise that doesn't have much of a history to brag about.

Panthers: No problems with these except for those goofy helmet stripes.

Cardinals: This new look is ugly except for the logo. Go back to last year on the uniforms.

Rams: Just fine.

49ers: Pretty darn good.

Seahawks: I'm one of those who doesn't mind this look. Keep what you have.

Archived