Wordmark

rmered

All the incarnations you have done have been great , rmered.  I, like the rest of the boards, like the Olde English font.  But a suggestion regarding the bullet holes.  What if you do more of them and have them behind the wordmark?  I'm not sure if that'd look cool but a suggestion nonetheless.  Another possibility is a "negative space" bullet hole instead of the way you have it now.  It looks great but it looks a bit "pasted" on there if you get me.  Given that the word is in black the "negative space" idea might not fly.  Just something I thought I'd throw out there from a humble commentator's perspective.  Good work!

I took what epiphanic wrote to mean: put bullet hole "exit wounds" on the back of the T-shirt that would match up with the bulletholes going through the wordmark on the front.

Which, if that's what he meant, is a brilliant idea. Funny, too.

If that's not what he meant, then go back and check out my totally original gangsta idea for your shirt!! :wink2:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived