Yankees-Angels

Cujo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this will be another playoffs no one watches.

Without the Yankees or Red Sox, who cares? THis is bad for baseball. Baseball needs the Yankees.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Without Yankees/Red Sox, who cares?

Everyone not located in the New York/New England region!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Without the Yankees or Red Sox, who cares? THis is bad for baseball. Baseball needs the Yankees.

I care . . . that the Yankees are out. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

These ratings are going to be awful.. i'll bet anyone.

sB9ijEj.png

What do you care about ratings?? You think they're gonna yank baseball off tv or something?? :therock:

6uXNWAo.png

What do you care about ratings?? You think they're gonna yank baseball off tv or something?? :therock:

Point is, no one will watch... you'll have your pockets of interest, but nationally, no one will care. It'll look like 2003 hockey ratings...

sB9ijEj.png

FOX doesn't get anything lower than an 11 rating. Unlike the NBA, MLB actually has a broadcast partner that PROMOTES the games it airs.

That being said, thank God. This is going to be a refreshing change from the last two years.

Oh, and by the way... Chicago and LA... aren't those two of the biggest broadcast markets in the country? Granted, BOS/NYY grabs more casual fans, but its not like LAA/CWS is gonna tank or anything.

Point is, no one will watch... you'll have your pockets of interest, but nationally, no one will care. It'll look like 2003 hockey ratings...

Typical bitter Yankees fan.

Let's go Halos!

VmWIn6B.png

People are going to watch...it's baseball. It's not a sport with "pockets of interest" like hockey and basketball. I know you're torqued that your team didn't make it, but just wait till next year. Maybe a $250 million dollar payroll can buy a World Series!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Good ratings does not make good baseball.

Not that boston/new york was bad, but enough was enough. What else can happen? We've seen one of the oldest people on earth charge the field, the first down by 3 games come back in the history of baseball, fights, trades that fell through and the other team swooping in, the two teams fighting over EVERY free agent. We've seen it all. I can't see anything that can top that except the same old same old.

Its ok in the end, the yankees and red sox will get some extra rest to overpay for free agents again in the off season. :P

Here comes the house cleaning I think some heads will roll now, donbt be shocked of Torre is fired or resigns, and expect Cashman to be fired.

A-Rod may be the MVP for 162 games but wow Mr. October he is not, 2 for 15 0 RBI, and taht rally killing DP, not to mention the game changing error in Game 2.

Hell I decalre Angels ALDS MVP to be none anotehr then A-Rod..

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived