New coyotes uniforms

AndrewG70

Every team in the NHL uses the darkest color in their uniform scheme for their pants.  The Canadiens, Rangers and Blue Jackets use the opposite color pants just for balance.  The Hurricanes are the only team that doesn't use the darkest color of their uniform scheme for their pants.  It looks bad, especially with their home (white) uniforms.

IF the Coyotes go with brick red pants instead of black pants, but use black in the uniforms, then it's a real shame.  (However if they don't use the black in the uniforms (like the Ducks) then all is right as reign (although the uniforms will be one color.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Now, see, I don't think the 'Canes' pants look out of place at all.  Black pants would fit as well, but the all-red look isn't bad on them.

The brick red pants won't be too bad, even if there is some bit of black in the red jerseys.  Though, in my mind, black pants would probably be better with that particular shade.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

*shoots RC*

nice knowin ya, man.  btw the canes' pants don't look all that bad, i'd just like to see the hurricane flags on em in some way.

*straps rock onto RC's lifeless body and dumps him in Atlantic Ocean*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

im sure hes seen them. ppl is AZ prob have them in stores and such...

but im confused... read this...

http://boards.go.com/cgi....d=20884

I thought the preview for season ticket holders wasn't until tomorrow in the early afternoon, before the official unveiling.  It must have been today.

*shoots RC*

nice knowin ya, man. btw the canes' pants don't look all that bad, i'd just like to see the hurricane flags on em in some way.

*straps rock onto RC's lifeless body and dumps him in Atlantic Ocean*

I prefer the Pacific Ocean!

I saw, I came, I left.

Jeez, they're not unveiling them until 5pm Mountain? What an odd time for an unveiling ceremony. That means the east coasters like me won't see them until like 8pm tonight. I'm too impatient for this!

Someone clairfy this for me..... Arizona does NOT have daylight savings right?

I saw, I came, I left.

Only some areas observe it, not all. If they do observe it, their local time is normal. If they don't, it's the same as Pacific time. Seems really wacky to me.

How confusing if you are from Arizona! Another reason never to go there!!!!!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Only some areas observe it, not all. If they do observe it, their local time is normal. If they don't, it's the same as Pacific time. Seems really wacky to me.

Indiana does the same thing...drove me crazy growing up there...

...it's still confusing when I talk to my parents (they're still in Indiana) - I've got to constantly remember if they're ONE hour or TWO hours ahead of me...

How confusing if you are from Arizona! Another reason never to go there!!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't you want to go to Arizona?  One of the most beautiful places on Earth...the desert's amazing, and the Grand Canyon is one of the incredible sights you can see in your lifetime...

...and no, I don't live there, nor have I ever lived there...

Why wouldn't you want to go to Arizona? One of the most beautiful places on Earth...the desert's amazing, and the Grand Canyon is one of the incredible sights you can see in your lifetime...

...and no, I don't live there, nor have I ever lived there...

Actually I will go and see the Grand Canyon one day! The rest of Arizona never really appealed to me! I'd miss the rain after a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Jeez, they're not unveiling them until 5pm Mountain? What an odd time for an unveiling ceremony. That means the east coasters like me won't see them until like 8pm tonight. I'm too impatient for this!

actually it'd be 7 pm your time.  so see ya at 6 pm CT :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

I prefer the Pacific Ocean!

OK, quad.

*shoots quadival*

*stuffs quadival into duffel bag and sticks him in trunk.  then drives from savannah, ga. to san diego.*

*ties large rock to quadival's leg and dumps his lifeless body into pacific ocean*

2016cubscreamsig.png

OK, quad.

*shoots quadival*

*stuffs quadival into duffel bag and sticks him in trunk. then drives from savannah, ga. to san diego.*

*ties large rock to quadival's leg and dumps his lifeless body into pacific ocean*

Only to be incarnated as ....... Godzilla! :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived