Graphic during MNF game

Blue Falcon

I saw that too. The graphic showed the Rams wearing white jerseys with blue pants. Haven't seen that combo in awhile. Last time I remember seeing it, Kurt Warner was being tackled for a safety against the Giants a few years back.

I saw that too. The graphic showed the Rams wearing white jerseys with blue pants. Haven't seen that combo in awhile. Last time I remember seeing it, Kurt Warner was being tackled for a safety against the Giants a few years back.

Game 1, 2003. Last time Warner started in STL.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

if i'm not mistaken, the computer generated rams player also had the gold side panels on their jersey... they don't wear those anymore either, do they?

my guess is that only people who attend this forum noticed or cared about the inaccuracy. lol.

anyone catch if the colts player had a grey facemask?

i just think they don't update those as much as we would if this forum were in charge.

I would guess they are wearing blue pants next week. Last week they showed the chargers wearing those awful powder blue unis and guess what the Chargers looked awful last night.

I disagree. Those charger babyblues are PIMPsweet.

mav23.gif

Plus mike martz is against the blue pants, but he is not coaching for the time being, so the blue pants could be a reality.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I saw that too.  The graphic showed the Rams wearing white jerseys with blue pants.  Haven't seen that combo in awhile.  Last time I remember seeing it, Kurt Warner was being tackled for a safety against the Giants a few years back.

Game 1, 2003. Last time Warner started in STL.

And what a travesty that is.

I would guess they are wearing blue pants next week. Last week they showed the chargers wearing those awful powder blue unis and guess what the Chargers looked awful last night.

I disagree. Those charger babyblues are PIMPsweet.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think "PIMPsweet" is a word. No, no it's not. I checked with my common sense, and it told me if I ever said "PIMPsweet" in a conversation that I would definitely get punched in the chin by whomever I was talking to.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Maybe the Rams will actually go with their primary white pants as advertized in Madden 2006.

. . . and if anyone should bring back blue pants, it should be the Colts from the Harbaugh/Faulk days. Those were nice!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived