Yahoo Fantasy NBA League

Gregmond

Hey folks, sorry if I'm in the wrong place here ... just trying to drum up some interest for my pals Yahoo Fantasy NBA league. Mods - please feel free to re post this to a more appropriate location (and sorry again :wacko: ).

-----------------------------

Pack your machine gun in your violin case, tuck your horse head into bed, and move yourself to Chicago ... the Ganster Basketball League needs you! A simple, social and active head to head league needs teams who are willing to trade, talk it up and bring the managerial game ... and all team names must be ganster related (either the old style Chicago gansters, or the new LA style "ganstas").

League ID is 43109, password is "goodfella".

Now, go out and moida da bums, wiseguy!!!

-----------------------------

Cheers,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Brilliant, we're half way there :D .

My buddy is hoping for 10 teams before he set the draft status to GO ... so if you're thinking about getting involved, don't leave it too late. Remember, it's gonna be a real basic league, mostly using Yahoo defaults, and trading and bull:censored: (sorry - trashtalk) is encouraged. We'd love to get the season underway ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg

One last bump as I think the draft is planned for tomorrow morning (Melbourne time). Any last minute entries?

Thanks for putting up with the out of place topic.

Cheers,

Greg

Archived