Canucks shoulder patch

MrHockey9

It looks okay with the new colors and it really seems to work with the jersey design, but something doesn't sit quite right with me.  Not saying it's bad, but it's just a recycled logo with new colors.  It doesn't look too dated when compared with the crest logo, but I can see where somebody might have that criticism...

QPR%20Sig.png

Its just a money grab anyways, orca bay doesnt really care about tradition.

true, however they haven't won a cup with any of the "traditional" jerseys. if they win a cup with their currents then they will more than likely start to care. see, the canucks have always sucked hard (give or take a few years, i know). the fans are big banwagoners, so you might as well get their money while they care. if i were the owner, screw it, i'd change the jerseys AGAIN!! ha! muuahahahah

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

Does anyone have a picture of the patch on the dark blue jerseys?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

No, but it is the same patch, no differnet from the white 'away' jersey.

You'd think they'd recolor it, like make the rectangle red or light blue.  The Canucks really underuse the light blue. :(

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Have the Canucks ever had a logo that reflected the name other than having the name in it or just a C? You could make a minor argurement for the current one with the Orca whale looking much like native tribe symbols from around there but still. We all know the real rason it is being used...

So what exactly is the 'C' part in the logo: the outline, or the rink, or both? I think the patch works well on BOTH jerseys. :) Is the patch supposed to be on both shoulders? And when do you think the Canucks will be off the patch? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived