AJHL Contest Entry

AAO

There's a couple variants here...with or without the puck, and with or without the stripes in the J/hockey stick.

Custom font for 'AJHL'. Tweaked Commodor Extra Normal for 'Alberta Junior Hockey League'.

And for any deusche bag that wants to steal the logo, it's already been entered, so save yourself the effort.

AJHLContestEntry.jpg

Really liking this, AAO...

It's got a serious Flynn-esque feel to it....and that's a very good thing when it comes to hockey league logos. (re: the SPHL and UHL ones he created)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

haha appreciate it delini.

Damn Josh. $239 for CS2? I got CS for free from a teacher at my old high school last year (im in college now), but thats a damn good prize. I'd love to have CS2 right now.

I got Adobe Illustrator CS2 for $99.99(+tax) from Gradware(Click Here)

If you are a student, you can get computer programs, and products, etc. for (I think) 85% off.

sweet deal. im not really worried about CS2 actually, i hear its not too different from CS, but CS3 i might have to take a look at next year.

Okay, that's cool, but I was just saying. So maybe you can get it from Gradware, when it comes out.

sweet deal.  im not really worried about CS2 actually, i hear its not too different from CS, but CS3 i might have to take a look at next year.

Okay, that's cool, but I was just saying. So maybe you can get it from Gradware, when it comes out.

oh yea i know, appreciate it bro. never heard of gradware, good find.

Archived