AJHL Contest Entry

AAO

sweet deal.  im not really worried about CS2 actually, i hear its not too different from CS, but CS3 i might have to take a look at next year.

Okay, that's cool, but I was just saying. So maybe you can get it from Gradware, when it comes out.

oh yea i know, appreciate it bro. never heard of gradware, good find.

No problem, I just hope that helps me get back on your good side, because I know I was on your bad side for a little while.

If you get "Student" versions of programs, you generally are not allowed to use the product for commercial purposes.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to help...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

If you get "Student" versions of programs, you generally are not allowed to use the product for commercial purposes.

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to help...

No, it's the real version, no student version bull :censored: here :D .

haha appreciate it delini.

Damn Josh.  $239 for CS2?  I got CS for free from a teacher at my old high school last year (im in college now), but thats a damn good prize.  I'd love to have CS2 right now.

I got Adobe Illustrator CS2 for $99.99(+tax) from Gradware(Click Here)

If you are a student, you can get computer programs, and products, etc. for (I think) 85% off.

:notworthy:

Students, faculty, and staff of K-12, colleges, and universities (A few of us are old and don't go to school anymore...but work there) are eligible, but you must go through all kinds of hoops to get their discounts...but their prices are dirt cheap, so it may be worth looking into. Most places only allow students and faculty access to this stuff. Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to buy myself some Christmas presents...lol.

:woot:

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

thanks man..sure hope so...i could def use that $500. is that $500 canadian or $500 U.S.?

Maybe its $500 Deusche.

All joking aside nice work AAO. One question is the left side shaded area of the shield supposed to resemble a hockey stick, is seems like it does but its a little more rounded to fit in with the shield.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

All joking aside nice work AAO. One question is the left side shaded area of the shield supposed to resemble a hockey stick, is seems like it does but its a little more rounded to fit in with the shield.

Thanks man. Actually, its not supposed to resemble a hockey stick at all, just shading for depth.

Archived