UC Irvine

jstacy1

i like it :D i wish more people made concepts with teams that dont have football.

Hey that's a he!! of an ideal for the next CCSLC approved contest,come up with concepts with teams that dont have football and baseball teams because of budgets and title IX issues.But as far as this concept goes,not bad.

Like it... except for the gold numbers on a white jersey. The drop shadow is far more visible than the actual numbers. Make them blue with gold shadows, and I'd give it two thumbs up.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i like it :D i wish more people made concepts with teams that dont have football.

I smell another contest...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I am very new to this. This is only my third design. I am still trying to figure out photoshop. One of the things about this uni that I don't like is the shadow on the blue. Does anyone know how I can get that to look more realistic?

Regarding the wordmark, I was trying to incorporate the secondary logo into a wordmark. I don't think this is a bad idea, its just that I couldn't match the fonts.

shootachtung: I see you have UCI in you sig. Sorry for changing the logo. I just like it better like this.

As far as a contest, count me in. Who is going to talk with the mods?

Look out here come the 'angry' anteaters !!! :D

Great job on the Uniform!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i like it  :D i wish more people made concepts with teams that dont have football.

Hey that's a he!! of an ideal for the next CCSLC approved contest,come up with concepts with teams that dont have football and baseball teams because of budgets and title IX issues.But as far as this concept goes,not bad.

Agreed. There are certainly enough options available.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived