AstroBowl II - The Sequel

TBGKon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT concept, but the helmet looks like a backwards Vikings helmet.

David

I thought the same.

Could have used the right horn in the logo for the helmet.

I'd thought about just using the right horn from the logo as the one on the helmet, but it looked like it curved the wrong way to look good on the helmet. I've got a couple slight tweeks on the concept I was going to update before the deadline. I'll keep the helmet in mind. Thanks for the feedback, guys!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

JB.png

GREAT concept, but the helmet looks like a backwards Vikings helmet.

David

Maybe you could've used a silver helmet instead of a black one and put the Bulls head you created on the helmet.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Edited my original design--tweeked the burnt orange color and the wordmark a little. Put the bull logo on the helmet. That was the obvious choice but I was just stoked that being the 'Bulls' that I could do something somewhat out-of-the-ordinary with the helmet. Oh well--this is the final.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

It's like virginia tech meets titans meets broncos meets falcons. Great job!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

More like Virginia Tech meets Phoenix Suns. Sans the colors, you've got a good concept.

A lot of good entries in this one, I might try to make the deadline, but i doubt ill be able to.

St. Patty, are you serious when you say you've never seen the DC Shoe Co. logo? I'm not saying its impossible, just curious.

Here's my entry into the contest. I did the Denver Gold because I didn't notice anyone doing them yet.

Note: The gold pants are the primary home pants, and the white pants are primarily for the road and alt. jerseys. However, mix 'n' match is always an option.

DenverGold.png

Archived