Arizona Outlaws

jgsmith725

not to be rude and all man, but if you could please refrain from posting your entry in another thread. I know i didnt say it up front, but from now on its in the books, just to let you know, no biggie, just letting you know

Ah yes, the head of the Kansas City Outlaws defunt hockey team.

The Head is reversed.

I believe it's a Flynnagain creation - he does great work!!!

Interesting concept - The eye on the left looks funky, a bit to much 'white of the eye' showing.

KCOutlawsHockey.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ah yes, the head of the Kansas City Outlaws defunct hockey team.

The Head is reversed.

I believe it's a Flynnagain creation - he does great work!!!

Interesting concept - The eye on the left looks funky, a bit to much 'white of the eye' showing.

KCOutlawsHockey.gif

I don't think the white is supposed to be the "white of the eye". To me, it looks more like the skin of the cheekbone beneath the eye. The eye is the black almond-shaped thing just beneath the brim of the hat. The other black area beneath the white area is shadowing from the contour of the face and the bandana.

Unless the outlaw is a killer whale dressed up in cowboy threads, in which case I am way off.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived