Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves...

Shumway

Yes, I realize Alaska-Anchorage doesn't have a football program, but I opted to see what I could do. Here's what I came up with:

SeawolvesConcept.png

I tried to avoid the monochrome with the green, but it looked the best. I just threw in the Puma logo to make it look more realistic. C&C Appreciated, especially since it's basically my first legitimate concept, not counting my 2 recolorizations.

Sorry for the quality of the helmet logo...I had a tough time trying to find their logo. For a better picture of it, check out Alaska-Anchorage Website

Edit: I found a better image for the helmet, so I fixed it on here.

I made a new version with a green helmet. I changed the wordmark on the chests a bit, and spread the numbers out a bit more so they don't overlap. Here it is:

Seawolves2.png

Sorry for the quality of the helmet logo, I did it really quickly in Paint

The green helmet would look better if you could put some white back into the negative spaces in the logo. The logo looks sharper on the white helmet because it's in green and gold. The logo on the green helmet is just gold, no white, no solid circle.

Try altering the drop shadow so that it sits to the side and below the number it is shadowing. The way you have it now makes it harder to read.

Otherwise, I like 'em! Looks like something Australia's NFL team would wear... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Alright, the 3rd installment. Basically went with what Vitamin D said, does this make it better?

Seawolves3.png

I'm not entirely sold on the helmet logo. I kinda liked it better without the filled in circle, but we'll see how this version goes.

A little bit better I guess.

What about making the wolf's head white (since you made the white part of the original logo green, this would be the same thing in reverse) and filled in the circle with gold?

Also, the gold in the official UAA logo is much darker and closer to orange than the canary yellow you've got in your concept. With these colors, a darker orange-yellow color would really help you in terms of contrast.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Also, the gold in the official UAA logo is much darker and closer to orange than the canary yellow you've got in your concept. With these colors, a darker orange-yellow color would really help you in terms of contrast.

I actually used a logo off of a different site for the 2nd and 3rd version. The one in the first version is actually off of the UAA website. Why I didn't use that logo for the other two, I don't know. I used the color off of that logo. I'll give the concept another go after I'm done being angry about my Angels, Cardinals, and Lions.

Archived