WrestleMania 22 logo

DEAD!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all the wrestling fans out there, somewhere, here is the Wrestlemania 22 logo.

mania_49167.jpg

It looks like they added some color to the logo. I kinda wished they had stuck with the red theme they had started out with last year because it seems like they use blue every year now.

cena_hhh.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

wm23.png

Here's a lil something I'd like to see used for next year's WrestleMania. I used red (the color they should have used for WM22), went back to the font used in WM17-21's logos, and brought back roman numerals.

6uXNWAo.png

I will agree with Joel that most WM logos do look pretty trashy.

However, I think the reason they mix it up every year is because the event is considered the "Super Bowl of Wrestling" ... So just like the Super Bowl, WrestleMania changes it up every year.

6uXNWAo.png

However, I think the reason they mix it up every year is because the event is considered the "Super Bowl of Wrestling" ... So just like the Super Bowl, WrestleMania changes it up every year.

i don't mind that they change the look every year, it's that there are 400 logos just for this year's event that bothers me.

i don't mind that they change the look every year, it's that there are 400 logos just for this year's event that bothers me.

Actually there are just three main designs. tohasbo, when posting all the logos, just posted the third and final design three times. Here are the three designs:

Actaully it's not that un-normal. Usually, at WrestleMania, they release a logo for next year's event that is just the ongoing's WrestleMania with next year's number. Then they release the second, final logo latter in the year. This year was a little odd because they redesigned the redesigned logo. Oh well, it's all for the best, seeing as the final logo blows the other two away.

Personally I always liked the Starrcade logos:

Starrcade1996.png

Starrcade1997.png

Starrcade1998.png

Starrcade1999.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived