UC Riverside concept

Discrim

A while back, I'd done a Houston Oilers concept, and folks noticed things such as the gunmetal blue, the H that looked like an AI, and the red alt. Apparently that was enough to deflect attention away from the only true oddity: a soccer-style collar.

It's safe to say you'll notice this time :P

I'm about to bronze my rep for craziness cus hell, it's already cemented :D so ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the concept to end all concepts, original thought from a hiphop supanerd. I am proud to present to you UC Riverside...and what is probably the first kilted third uniform B)

UCRfootball.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well, its different, but i love it

That wouldn't happen to be flannen plaid would it, cuz al borland would make a great mascot(i don't think so , tim)

that's funny..."I wouldn't do that Tim"...and then Tim did it anyway :D heh, Al looks the part for the most part, just dye the left side of his beard blue and give him a kilt...or better yet, have somebody throw on a Braveheart getup...they may take our lives...but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!

2016cubscreamsig.png

no emoticon could explain how i feel about this.

...then I have done my job B) shoot, I'm just gonna retire from concepts now :D

seriously, there's no way in hell I can top this one. I know it, and you know it. I just won't be able to top it

nah...i'm not gonna retire, I'll just keep doing odd things to jersey templates cus I can B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived