Favorite Team Sport

Gamingboy

What is your favorite team sport?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, this is a thread that is guaranteed to reach epic proportions in replies.

What is your favorite team sport? If it's not up there, please state what it is.

For me, it's Baseball. I've grown up watching baseball, I know it's history, it's quirks and it's charm. It is not a sport, it is close to a religion.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't stand the NHL or the sport in general right now...

I cant stand the MLB or the sport in general right now. With the playoffs being on primetime every night I miss some of my favorite shows.

Signature intentionally left blank

1. Baseball. (Definitely more than just a sport for me.)

2. College Football. (Better games and more of them.)

3. NFL Football. (Too many snoozers too much officials.)

4. NHL Hockey.

5. College Basketball (usually pretty good all season)

BB52Big.jpg

Favorite to play: Football (American)

Favorite to watch: Football (American)

I was born and raised with football. I played football in middle and high school, I still play football for fun when I can. I played hockey too and that's fun, but not as much as football is for me.

1. football. I don't split it between NFL/NCAA/CFL/Arena/etc, I've always liked it all the same and probably always will.

2a. aussie rules footy. basically, the AFL had me at g'day B)

2b. hockey. I always liked watching, and the fact that there are very few black players has never mattered to me...shoot, i can play wing for ya but I love playing goal

3. baseball. if the Cubs aren't playing, I usually don't watch it all that much, World Series and college ball being the exceptions (even though I hate metal bats and think they should be banned)

4a. basketball. something had to be fourth, and I usually prefer NBA to college despite the refs.

4b. lacrosse. almost forgot about it...basically it chalks up to me not having a complete grasp of what's going on despite having watched lax for many years.

5. soccer. something had to be fifth...it's an okay sport but I've never really gotten what the big deal is. at least in baseball and hockey a defensive duel's usually compelling to watch.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

1. Baseball. (Definitely more than just a sport for me.)

2. College Football. (Better games and more of them.)

I totally agree, infrared. And this weekend was a perfect example of why college football is better than the NFL. The college football games this weekend had me on the edge of my seat. The NFL ... a snooze. And with me being a Vikings fan, it's just darn hard to watch my team these days.

Archived