Creighton Football

sc49erfan15

After doing my Winthrop concept, I started thinking of other mid-majors that have been pretty successful at basketball that don't have football programs. Here's this one...

CreightonFootball1.png

Some notes:

-I tried to go for a traditional look, with a little modernization...mainly the blue sleeves on the white jersey.

-I would have liked to have used the blue pants more than once...but they didn't look good with the black jersey, and blue/blue...I'll pass.

-Don't know if it's visible, but the sleeve cuff striping matches the sock/pants striping.

-No stripes on the helmet...I felt that the different striping on the socks and pants would offset the helmet, so it's plain.

-And please, if you do comment, make it more than "get rid of the black jersey"...black is one of Creighton's colors, wasn't thrown in there just because.

Comments and constructive criticism is appreciated and welcomed...thanks!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I like it. I'm not digging the socks though. They look too much like hockey socks. I think the C would look better as the sleeve logo than the "Jays" logo. I'd like to see it with a white helmet although the blue doesn't look bad to me. I just like white helmets. Overall nice concept. It looks great.

Y'all im telling ya we outta have a contest (CCSLC approved of course) to come up with concepts with teams that dont have football and baseball teams because of budgets and title IX issues.(As mentioned in the UC Irvine post :D ).

and now for this concept

-I agree w/ Shumway coments about the socks and sleeve logo.

-I'm not feeling the blue sleeves on the white jersey,i don't know why but for some reason i dont.

- I wouldn'd mind see a black/blue and blue/blue combination for one game only w/ each tof the mentioned combos.

-What ever you do,leave the helmet the way it is,it alright w/ me B) .

on a scale to 1-10,10 the highest i give it a 8. :D

I agree with BaltimoreFan....Another shade of blue instead of black for the alternates....Maybe a darker royal or navy would work....I think I would go with the secondary logo on the helmet (I know it's "Bearish") instead of the Jays script....Other than that, I like this concept....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived