Jazz Concepts

indepent8

First off, :welcome:. As for the concept, I don't really like the look of the mountains. I'd say either make them more mountain-like(snowcaps etc.) or scrap the mountains all together. The nameplate font doesn't look right with the wordmark on the jersey. They just don't blend. The colors seem alright, except the black numbers on the light blue jersey look out of place. There isn't any other black in the concept. I'd say to make the numbers the purple color with a white outline. It's a solid start, some tweaking is in need, but good work for a first try.

I find these strangely compelling. I don't know why.

Anyway, NBA sez you gotta have white at home, so fix that. Points for keeping purple in the uniforms, though I'd like to see the copper and forest green back in there. The current uniforms would be a disaster, except disasters are notable.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Make them more jagged and realistic, and you have a winner!

A winner? Any time there are pictures on the front of an NBA jersey, we ALL lose. Remember the Hawks jersey with the bird across the mid-section?

The red/navy blue Rockets uniforms?

The Raptors first year? There were grown men wearing jerseys with cartoon dinosaurs on them. The camera crew on the PBS show "Barney" will not wear dinosaur t-shirts, but an NBA franchise will?

Archived