Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Might be screwed...

I'm down by only 2 pts in a fantasy football league to my buddy 148.34 to 146.13. Tonite with Monday Night Football, he's got Marc Bulger and Marvin Harrison and all I have is Torry Holt who is questionable. I think I'm screwed! Is there anyway that I can win or no? Even if Holt has a good game, Bulger will get pts for the passes.

Start getting ready for next week, you're toast.

You can only win if something strange happens so Bulger cannot play tonight's game.

If not, you're nailed harder then Paris Hilton, buddy.

I'm down by 7 and I have my kicker (Vanderjagt) and he has noone. In our leage, a 50+ yard kick is 7 pts. This is a must win for me this week, so please, 50 yarder or 7 extra points!!

I'm down by only 2 pts in a fantasy football league to my buddy 148.34 to 146.13.

Who uses fractional points?? :therock:

But yeah, I got Holt listed as questionable, but it's probably too late to subsitiute another WR for him unless you have another STL or Indy WR on your bench.

I'm up by 10 in mine. I'm finished, while Marvin Harrision still has to play for the other team.

My undefeated record is on the line.

I seem to remember 'being screwed' going into the MNF game that would decide last season's championship, only to have my oppponent's kicker get blanked, preserving my narrow victory.

You, however, are fluffed.