Help getting .bmp images onto photobucket

LEWJ

sorry i've asked this before, How do I get my bmp images onto photobucket?

it was through some program that turned any photo/pic (.bmp) into any compatible save type.

there was a program someone introduced to me like six months ago (but I had to completely strip my computer so now I don't have it)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

sorry i've asked this before

Nifty tool:

atb_search.gif

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

already tried searching; didn't find anything. I think actually I was complaining about not being able to get them onto photobucket and someone PM me and told me.

Thanks, but no thanks, I'm extremely happy with photobucket, just I have paint and the only way I can upload images from paint .bmp is to save it as a differen save type and I can't do that unlessI run through a program that I can do that.

• 2 weeks later...
File-Save As should work just fine, i do it all the time, it;s not the same as regular save.

Windowns 98 (not sure of 200 ME) does not have the option of saving it as something other then a BMP, GIF, or JPEG, shich are all bad save options for paint.

Archived