Alternate Jerseys

tohasbo

The 2nd set is pretty solid throughout. Personally, I'd like to see a navy Angels alt, just for tradition's purposes. Also, wearing the same color sleeves under a vest is a big no-no. I'm also not feeling he Cubs logo. Blue bear on blue C isn't doing it for me. Try making one white or something.

What do you all think of these?

Orioles Orange:

Works for me if you lose the O's hat.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Meh. Not a fan of alts in general.

Cubs in red = NO-NO! Their chief rivals wear red, as do another longtime division rival in Cincinnati.

A's in gold hurts my eyes.

Jays look nice, but black numbers outlined in blue outlined in graphite will be very hard to read. How about a little white for contrast?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

they are all good designs, but its a little rough around the edges.

He must've forgotten to turn anti-aliasing on.

I was actually going to post some A's concepts today, where there was a yellow jersey with either Athletics or A's, and a green one with Oakland. It's gaudy, but the A's could pull it off, or maybe they'd be more inclined to just wear white at home given the alternative.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived