Cbj concept 2003 (red)

Kenworth

The blue one definitely looks better. The stars look out of place because they only show up on the hem trim and not on the sleeves. The numbers on the front definitely need to go (this ain't the NBA) but sleeve numbers are in order as well. Move the cuff trim closer to the cuff and the collar trim a little closer to the collar to make room for the sleeve numbers, and maybe try putting the stars inside the trim as opposed to outside. The curviness of this jersey cut definitely fits better with Columbus, with the wave effect in their logo, as opposed to Atlanta.

It's not quite there yet, but keep it up, it's improving. :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i think the stars should go in the thick wavy striping (the red sourrounded by blue and white trim)

also for sleeve numbers if u use a double outline which idk if thats available for the CBJ it would work

i have nothing against that nba style number on hockey jerseys, it works great in college, i just wouldnt use that for this jersey

but if you but the stars where i said to I think those wavy things will sorta resemble the CB in the logo

signature.gif

That might actually be an alright jersey. Something I notice with RC's template mesh when there is so much though, is that it doesn't look accurate. It looks like a whole different pattern there, but really it isn't so noticable. However, the template is still good, and so are these jerseys.

Does anybody have some other mesh they can give me?

I think your best option would be to manually colour the mesh after you apply it to each jersey. Just colour the mesh dots a darker or lighter shade of blue to give it a better effect - take a look at this right sleeve to see what I mean.

meshtones.gif

The third part is too dark, but the other two are a lot better.

Archived