Ravens Helmet Concept

gueman

I see that more of an alternate logo, it's to much for a helmet i think. I do really like the logo though the b and r look a little weird stacked on top of each other.

I'm with Sideshow. It's a great idea, but too involved to be a usable helmet logo. In addition, monograms using both the city/state AND team nickname tend not to look good (see: Colorado Rockies), and aren't done often.

On a good note, the "B" on top of the "R", lined up as they are, look like brass knuckles... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thats a good idea. Very good actually.

What it needs though is for the B and R to essentially almost form the right side of the head, with a stylized b and r in something close to their font.

I was hit by a truck the very second I saw that. Wow. But it's a good idea. What about "meshing" the bottom part of the 'B' with the top part of the 'R'? Along with what joshuamings has in mind, (which I can't exactly picture) it could be really kickin'.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

What about "meshing" the bottom part of the 'B' with the top part of the 'R'? Along with what joshuamings has in mind, (which I can't exactly picture) it could be really kickin'.

Thanks for the comments! That was my initial idea. It looked good in my brain however it didn't look right when I made it. I was also looking for a more flamboyant font too but the ones I used made it really busy. :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I see that more of an alternate logo, it's to much for a helmet i think. I do really like the logo though the b and r look a little weird stacked on top of each other.

Agreed, this is a little much for a helmet design. It would look good on team letterhead or maybe on the doors outside the locker room.

Archived