Cedar rapids rough riders (ushl)

puckcool22

here are the new jerseys of the cedar rapids rough rider

20030905_crjerseys.jpg

i like the green/grey combo its not used enough with out exvessive black (except the alternate its very classy even though it uses black)

this logo is also great and i believe the primary jerseys are in the old michigan template

signature.gif

They lightened the green they're using, from what I can tell, and it doesn't work with that grey.

This pseudo-retro kick is starting to bore me.  They had a reasonably interesting, if odd, logo before, and pretty nice looking jerseys.  This set says "we're running out of money."

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Alot better than their last look... the scoliosis/hunchbacked horse having seizures... ugh that was bad...

My Favorite team is the Omaha (or Council Bluffs now?) Lancers. Their logo sucks, but they rule...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i like the new green better, and the logo is ok. The old jerseys were too dark. when they played here in Topeka last year, i thought they had the worst jerseys. Dark Dark Green and Black....always bad. But i did like their old secondary logo....the CR with hockey stick and puck. Man i'm gonna miss hockey this year.

i like the new green better, and the logo is ok. The old jerseys were too dark. when they played here in Topeka last year, i thought they had the worst jerseys. Dark Dark Green and Black....always bad. But i did like their old secondary logo....the CR with hockey stick and puck. Man i'm gonna miss hockey this year.

Your team is the one who moved here (St. Louis), right? What's the quality of the play? I may have to go to some games. They should be cheap.

Archived