MLB Baseball Helmets-NFL Helmet Crossovers

Gary

Okay Boredom hit me and I have decided to do a MLB Baseball Helmets into a NFL Helmet Crossover. Up First are the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Boston Redsox and Baltimore Orioles. The Baltimore Orioles are in Orange instead of Black, had a better background for the Oriole

AZATLBALBOSHelmets.png

Nice idea, just not completely feeling the execution. You should rotate the logos -30 degrees, make them larger, move them up and more to the left as well.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

the facemask on the orioles one is not working for me, but the others look pretty good

Ditto. I also think black would work better (maybe because it is what I am used to). The bird kind of gets lost on the orange helmet.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

the facemask on the orioles one is not working for me, but the others look pretty good

Ditto. I also think black would work better (maybe because it is what I am used to). The bird kind of gets lost on the orange helmet.

As well as the Diamondback A on the left side

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Archived