Bengals Orange Jerseys

EagleFan344

This should probably be in the Concepts thread, but here is my take on the changes that should be made to the Bengals' uniform set:

CincinnatiBengals_PropUN_01.jpg

I removed the panels from the sides of the uniforms, replaced the "B" logo with the wordmark, made the pant striping solid Black and Orange striping (removed the White portions), and changed the collar on the Black jersey to Black (from Orange).

I would also place the "B" logo on the back neck - like the Cardinals do with their logo.

This should probably be in the Concepts thread, but here is my take on the changes that should be made to the Bengals' uniform set:

CincinnatiBengals_PropUN_01.jpg

I removed the panels from the sides of the uniforms, replaced the "B" logo with the wordmark, made the pant striping solid Black and Orange striping (removed the White portions), and changed the collar on the Black jersey to Black (from Orange).

I would also place the "B" logo on the back neck - like the Cardinals do with their logo.

Huge upgrade, I love it

Their orange jersey is the best jersey in professional sports.

OK, that may be a little too far....

Anyway, I really like the changes you made pantone. I think more people would take the Bengals seriously in these. The only thing I noticed is that the orange on the home jersey looks to be a different shade from the orange on the alternate. Great job!

AM.gif

I like the orange jersey. The Orange on White is kinda cool, the black unis are...um...well the orange jerseys are pretty neat. They're my fave of their tons of combinations.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived