Louisville

roadatlanta4

I just saw that too, ya beat me to it. I am a fan of alternate jerseys. Mostly when they are used sparingly and in special games. It caught me by surprise, but i think it works for them. The basketball team has black alternates, so i think they have the grounds to wear black for football too. I know there will be a million people saying on this page, "What in the Hell are they thinking, Black Alternates?!!!" But i am for it. No big explanation, but it settles a lot better than WVU's white pants last nite. (They should only wear those white pants away).

GO PITT!!!

wow...i don't think i've ever seen that before...2 TDs in the span of 40 seconds, without a single offensive snap...incredible..talk about redemption for Pitt's returner.

btw...Louisville's wearing disgusting unis

wow...i don't think i've ever seen that before...2 TDs in the span of 40 seconds, without a single offensive snap...incredible..talk about redemption for Pitt's returner.

Super Bowl XXXV. Back-to-back kickoff returns for touchdowns (Ron Dixon (?) and Jermaine Lewis). The first return followed an interception return for a touchdown by Duane Starks. The second put the nail in the Giants' coffin once and for all. All told, three non-offensive (i.e., defense and special teams) touchdowns in about 40 seconds. Memories . . .

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Super Bowl XXXV. Back-to-back kickoff returns for touchdowns (Ron Dixon (?) and Jermaine Lewis). The first return followed an interception return for a touchdown by Duane Starks. The second put the nail in the Giants' coffin once and for all. All told, three non-offensive (i.e., defense and special teams) touchdowns in about 40 seconds. Memories . . .

Mid-90s Independence Bowl b/t LSU and Michigan State (and it might have even been 3). I know it was Eddie Kennison for LSU, but not sure who for MSU.

Archived